Last anchor on page not displayed in drop-down list of targets for that page

Discussions about Help+Manual 9

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

ingrid hughes

Last anchor on page not displayed in drop-down list of targets for that page

Unread post by ingrid hughes »

Hello Tim, it's me again, Ingrid :)

I'm having an issue with the last target of a number of targets not being displayed in the target drop-down in the Edit Hyperlink dialog.

I have four targets on this page, but only 3 show up in the drop-down list. The last one target "To delete a Preset" is missing. This is happening on many pages.

Link drop-down.png
Targets.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Last anchor on page not displayed in drop-down list of targets for that page

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Ingrid,

What is the ID of the anchor? Does it contain any unusual characters?
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
ingrid hughes

Re: Last anchor on page not displayed in drop-down list of targets for that page

Unread post by ingrid hughes »

Hi Tim,

No unusual characters. The id is TodeleteaPreset.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

ingrid hughes wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:36 pm No unusual characters. The id is TodeleteaPreset.
Please send a small demo project illustrating the issue to support AT ec-software.com (replace the AT with @) so that we can test this directly. Please include a description of where to find the issue in the project.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.