Sound recording function optimization suggestions

HelpXplain is the exciting new animated infographics and screencast tool that integrates with Help+Manual.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Cory_2023

Sound recording function optimization suggestions

Unread post by Cory_2023 »

Hello, Tim:
After I've made each slide, I need to voice over most of the pages. I feel that the current recording tools are a bit inconvenient, so come up with some optimization suggestions, you don't have to rush to implement these features - the existing recording tools are already very good.
1. Set a shortcut key to start recording when pressed, and end recording when released.
2. Can automatically remember the last recording parameters.
3. Add the setting of "Do you play automatically" in the recording window instead of asking for a dialog box popping up every time.
4. The recording window can be set to always show unless manually closed, which makes it easy to concentrate on recording all pages.
5. You can preview the page animation when recording, which is convenient for sound and picture synchronization.
6. After the sound is recorded, it can be bound to a specified object, and the sound will be played when the object appears.
That's all for the advice, thanks for reading. Have a great weekend!
Cory
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Sound recording function optimization suggestions

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Cory,

Thank you very much for your feedback, which we will definitely take into consideration in the next major update that we are already working on. 8)
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.