PP_DEMO_V3_Responsive_Flat_Slate_Blue.hmskin

Please post all questions and comments regarding Help & Manual 7 here.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Ivonne Alemany

PP_DEMO_V3_Responsive_Flat_Slate_Blue.hmskin

Unread post by Ivonne Alemany »

Hi Tim - We are back into using HM7 and I want to edit the Flat Slate Blue hmskin but when I click on the file it is asking me for a password. Why?
I don't recall setting a password for any of these files. We have 6 Professional licenses of HM7 Version 7.3.6 Build 4521.
The desire is to edit this modern looking skin to match our branding (hexcode colors, icons and logo) is this doable with this version?

Appreciate your help as always
Ivonne Alemany
ivonne.alemany@usan.com
USAN
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: PP_DEMO_V3_Responsive_Flat_Slate_Blue.hmskin

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Ivonne,

This is just a demo version of a skin from the Premium pack add-on. It is only available for testing, not for production use, and it is locked for editing. To use it and be able to configure it with the Premium Pack Toolbox utility, you need to purchase the Premium Pack add-on. Currently this is only available in Version 5, but that will also work with Help+Manual 7:

https://www.helpandmanual.com/products_hm_pluspack.html

The only exception is the support for Google Analytics, which will only work with Help+Manual 9. This is because the current skins only support the new Google Analytics 4, for which HM9 is required.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.