Upgrade to newest Help & Manual Version

Please post all questions and comments regarding Help & Manual 7 here.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Claudia2022

Upgrade to newest Help & Manual Version

Unread post by Claudia2022 »

Hi,

I started at a company using a rather old version of H&M. I don't have any previous experience of this software and no one else has it either at this company, unfortunately. I feel quite insecure with upgrading. I just think that it's a good idea to order the newest H&M software, so the company don't get compatibility problems in the long run.

So my question is:
How do I upgrade from our current H&M version 7.5.4 Build 4760 to the newest version? And can I use all files and skins as is, or what difficulties or issues might be when upgrading?

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Best regards
/Claudia
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Upgrade to newest Help & Manual Version

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Claudia,

You can use everything without any changes if you upgrade from version 7 to version 9. You don't need any conversion. The only thing to observe is that once you have done some editing saved with the new version, you shouldn't re-save with the older version. That would delete any unknown features.

As a Help+Manual 7 user you qualify for a large discount on upgrades, which you can purchase directly from our online store here:

https://www.helpandmanual.com/order.htm ... on=upgrade
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.