Matching colours?

This forum is for discussions on the Help & Manual Premium Pack and the Premium Pack Toolbox configuration utility introduced with Premium Pack 3

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Mike Scott

Matching colours?

Unread post by Mike Scott »

Using V5_CoolMax_EmeraldGreen_Webhelp skin, I get this

with my program logo based on a certain green roughly matching the green around the search. The header menu colours look a bit "washed-out".

The colour match is quite good.

I am assuming that changing the whole colour of the skin to match my logo colours is too complex, would require changes to many colour settings.
My questions are a) is that assumption correct, b) can the washed out colour look less washed out (and if so how).

Cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mike Scott
Tim Green
Site Admin

Re: Matching colours?

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Mike,

There is a config variable for this. Edit the skin in Toolbox, select the Variables button (it will be selected by default when you open the skin) and choose Color Settings as the filter in the dropdown menu next to the variables groups dropdown. Then select the Dropdown Menus group and edit the DROPMENU_BGCOLOR variable to the color you want to have.

If you want to edit the CSS directly the baggage file for the classic menu system you have chosen is HM_CLASSICMENU.css.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.