Icon files as image object

With the release of TNT v. 2.0 the EC Software screenshot program has become a serious application in its own right, so it was high time that it was given its own forum!

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Joe Berry

Icon files as image object

Unread post by Joe Berry »

The image object in TNT 2.1 comes with a default set of icons under a tab labeled "cursor", but when I try to add my own set of icons (ext: ".ico") they don't show up). Does TNT not read ".ico" files in this feature?
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

Joe,

The default cursor set is hard-wired into TNT. You can add additional folders but they will only support standard image formats like bmp, jpg etc. Icons are not supported here, unfortunately... :?
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
Alexander Halser
EC-Software Support

Unread post by Alexander Halser »

In addition to Tim's comment, I have to add that we have a bug in version 2.10 regarding icon files. Version 2.11 is about to be released and should fix this problem (and also implements full GIF support and support for Unicode text). It's scheduled for release next week. If the problem persists, I'd be glad if you sent me an email to support AT ec-software.com with the ICO file in question.
Alexander Halser
Senior Software Architect, EC Software GmbH