Hard coded hotspots in picture are not read

This is the place for questions on using Impict, Help & Manual's integrated screenshot editor and enhancer.

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

Jenny Adams

Unread post by Jenny Adams »

Hello - I've recently upgraded to H&M 4 (V.4.0.1 Build 681) with Impict V2.00. I use Impict to place hotspots on my images. I needed to edit an shg file containing hotspots so I selected it within H&M and opened Impict from the Tools menu. Impict upon opening gave me a warning, "Hard coded hotspots in picture are not read" and all the hotspots were gone. I also tried opening the file from within Impict and I tried opening an ipp file with hotspots and got the same warning and no hotspots. Then, wanting to replace the hotspots, I can find no hotspot tool. I went to the online Impict help to see where the tool went and I find no reference to it in the Contents. Also, within the Impict online help, clicking on the Index tab brings up no topics. Any help with regards to this will be greatly appreciated.
As an aside: I am extremely impressed with H&M V4. I've only been working with it for a few days but the tables and the editor are really superior. The browser-based help is great. Terrific job to all involved in its development!
- Jenny Adams
Martin Wynne

Re: Hard coded hotspots in picture are not read

Unread post by Martin Wynne »

Jenny Adams wrote:wanting to replace the hotspots, I can find no hotspot tool.
Hi Jenny,

Hotspots are all change in HM4. See:

http://www.helpandmanual.com/help/hm_wo ... tspots.htm

Martin.
Jenny Adams

Unread post by Jenny Adams »

Thank you Martin! Problem solved. Have a great day.
- Jenny