3500+ .. Well done Tim

This section is for questions relating to using the forum. Announcements on updates and any issues with the forum software may also be posted here occasionally.

Moderator: Tim Green

cdcaims

3500+ .. Well done Tim

Unread post by cdcaims »

Fellow H&Mers

I wanted to post this in Announcements, but was understandably denied access - and Off Topics, I'm assuming, is seldom accessed by all users. So, I decided to post it here where it would be in the open .. I hope I haven't disregarded protocol in a major way.

Now that that's outa the way, I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate Tim for passing the 3500 mark in replies. I sincerely feel it is a very commendable effort. His knowledge and insight has certainly assisted me in better understanding the many facets that H&M has to offer. I’m sure he has done same for many others as well.

So, cheers mate ..

Keep up the great work

Stephan
waldemar.hersacher

Unread post by waldemar.hersacher »

Dear Tim,

congratulations from me too.

You have opened a forum which is the most valuable source for H&M support. It is one of those seldom free forums where each question gets an answer and most of them will present a solution.

Your answers are always of a high qualitiy and deepness which shows your high engagement with H&M. Sometimes I get the impression you know more about it as the programmers itself.

Tim stay with us for a long time.

PS:
I tried to start such a posting at your 3000 level but I was in vacancy on Wangerooge as it happend. I decided to do it with 3500 but two days out of office and another one was faster than I.
Waldemar
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Waldemar and Stephan,

Thanks a lot for your kind comments! :mrgreen:
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
pete

Unread post by pete »

cdcaims and waldemar are right, :hoorahg: excellent support! :hoorahb: H&M would be less effective without it.

Greetings Pete