Sparkle Tool not working

With the release of TNT v. 2.0 the EC Software screenshot program has become a serious application in its own right, so it was high time that it was given its own forum!

Moderators: Alexander Halser, Tim Green

David Joe

Sparkle Tool not working

Unread post by David Joe »

I am using TNT v 2.1.0 Build 370. My TNT has been working perfectly until now. I last used a few weeks ago. I tried to add sparkles to several photos I had captured with TNT.

I can click and drag the sparkle tool to the photo. Select the size, type and colour of the sparkle, but when it flattens, the box just disappears but does not leave a sparkle. :(

ps. is there anewer version of TNT?
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

David,

You have the current version of TNT. Can you see the sparkle at all before you flatten it? Try selecting a different color for the sparkle -- it sounds as though you just have a color that is not visible against the background where you are inserting it in the photo.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
David Joe

Unread post by David Joe »

Thanks Tim.

After reinstalling it 2more times, TNT works again like a charm! One of the few programs that actually delivers exactly what it claims!! I have recommended it to a number of collegues and other friends. I know of at least 7 who have purchased copies and love it as much as I do.

Do you think they might mind a suggestion for future releases? I would like to see a few additional shapes included (maybe heart, club, diamond etc). This would certainly make capturing pictures for friends and family more interesting. Just a thought....

Again Thanks!