RE-the support e-mail address

This section is for announcements, information and discussions relating to the help community -- for example news about events and seminars of interest, developments in help technology and so on.

Moderator: Tim Green

CLse

RE-the support e-mail address

Unread post by CLse »

Hi Tim

Some time ago you sent me an e-mail address for support in reference to in house training for H&M.

However I have not received any correspondences form support.
If you do not mind would you be able suggest and alternative way to contact the trainers.

Kind Regards

CLse
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi,

We replied to your mail immediately, please check your spam folder. BTW, the response is that training is currently only available in Germany, and only in programs organized specifically for your company. In Belgium or Holland it would not yet be possible. :?
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
CLse

Would it be possible to come to Germany?

Unread post by CLse »

I don't think the company I work for would object for me to travel to Germany for a few days.

Would that be a possibility.

Kind Regards

Clse
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

That's not quite how it works -- there are not currently any courses where people from different companies can come and attend. The workshops are booked specifically by companies who have a team authors and the trainers come to the company and conduct the classes there in-house -- in German. :?
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
CLse

2 day workshop for H&M

Unread post by CLse »

Hi Tim

I am a bit disappointed, that at this moment the training is at a minimum.

I do have a suggestion, can we conduct a poll to see what the interest would be in Europe for a 2 day workshop around the September/November time frame.

You could have it central, Germany or Holland.whereby everyone would pay 2 K (Euro) per person. this would include one night accommodation (B&B).

Many places in Europe have good conference and accommodation facilities.

( I can recommend a number of them, as a result of my event management experience in a previous job function.)

This way you will promote and re-enforce users to the delights of H&M..

If you wanted to push the boat out you could set up a panel discussion on day two about technical writing.