Save As... with skin file H&M5 Build 549

Please post all new bug reports for Help & Manual 5 here.
waldemar.hersacher

Save As... with skin file H&M5 Build 549

Unread post by waldemar.hersacher »

I started H&M and opened a skin file. Then I choose Save As... and let all checkboxes on in the "Save as Skin" dialog. Then I get a dialog with the text "zip archive couln't be updated." (original text) 6 times. The file exists but all files in the baggabe sections were lost. ETLDocs_nav is the original file and ETLDocs_nav_id is the new one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Waldemar,

There was something wrong with the baggage files in the original skin. If I export them, delete them from the skin and then import them again I can save the skin normally. I'm sending your zip to the programmers for checking.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
Tim Green
Site Admin

Unread post by Tim Green »

Hi Waldemar:

Update: The bug has been located and will be fixed in the next update. It only affects baggage files in skins that are not stored in a sub-folder. If you create a sub-folder for the baggage files in your skin you shouldn't have any problems.
Regards,
Tim (EC Software Documentation & User Support)

Private support:
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests -- post to the forum directly.
waldemar.hersacher

Unread post by waldemar.hersacher »

As workaround I just copied the skin file in the Windows explorer and changed it then. The skin file is usable when publishing as I see in the output because I get the princess and not Cinderella. :wink:
Waldemar